3 heads story













LALOK
on a cold and windy night,while I was in front of my computer. in a firs place,I wanted to do my assignment. then, there's a voice inside my head says "pleas open a facebook account."you can chat with your friends,lecturer and so on. I call my mum abd friends to ask their opinion aboutthe voice. they scolded me becausethey think I asked them stupid question. I was very angry and I go to eat. actually, I'm not angry but I'm hungry. sorry typing error! suddenly, my mom called and asked me to open the facebook account! I'm very curious, I askher why?? she said "suprise!" I have a facebook account. Add me!! add me!! add me!!

sincerely,
your mom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sudah berakhir episod si betong.

Hierarki Mentaliti Kelas Bawahan

Quizizz dalam PdPc