aku speaking??

not update the old blog, I love this. increasingly homesick. This day has tapped into the next day. and maybe the next day will be shifted to other days. finally met ramadhan. i'm try to see to the cloud. dark this time. at the hands of two in the morning. I have just done through assignment. tiring. suddenly heart I choked up. bergenang eyelids with water mata.rindu mother and father. I never think so. if before, I am far from ordinary. and it is what I want. but somehow this was different. heart I want to leave. I miss the mother, father, sister, brother, sister and foster mother. I want to with them. is necessary if I drop tears at this time? I see all their friends happy. Why do I not? I tried to play but no result. I tried to act but do not see the dust. I've even larger. though I am different. I want the attention. I want education. I am somehow jealous of the happiness of others. but, they really happy? I do not know. at least they are also feeling happy even acting alone. I often ask. is it true I am sad? or just because I am tired? emotional instability. but I never played this before the public. I tried to hide. to this time, I failed. an offense again. I want to find time to return home. No word skipping class. but that's not me. how? this campus living as if I was sitting in a cave. nothing has meaning. i need some help. may i'll happy live here...
thaks GOD because give me all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sudah berakhir episod si betong.

Hierarki Mentaliti Kelas Bawahan

Quizizz dalam PdPc