da letter!!

*opps come again.this entry is just for the special person actually.i'll make he relize hopefully.amin...

my dear fiend xx,
today i'm writting the latter to make u're reaise from the wrong way.wake up friend.this story want to show how i hate most about u. as well,i can't menttion your name here. but,if u'r reading,i want u believ,it's coming from my heart.although u're always not use yur helmet when u trough in my discussion with my freind.its not wrong actually,but i thin,u should think first before u're killing yourself. as i know,not me only are hating u..
u're asking me why??u should ask yourself.hah..
firstly,i cant stand with your attitude.as well as we meet in first semester.when i borrowed anything that come from u,like .....?u knew that answer.i can't say no if u're requesting me to stay at home together.but u're still my frend.its useless if u stay together with me but u cant help me to clean up the house.when i cleaned up the house,u're just looking.but u'll make them durty again.as u know,i'm not a robbot!!so i've emotional and felling too.i hope u'll think that..its straight from my heart.look at our house today,it is clear?i'had cleaned this house yesterday right? i want u know,i not your amah. i know,u're 'brader'.all your bisnuess at home are making with your parents or your ammah.but it's our house.not your house that have ammah or whatever!!.we need working together. are u not realize that??
one more my advise.its useless if u're smart student but u're stupid in your attitude.have a third class mind!!think about it pleas..we're 19 already.so,can think properly and smart!!i hope u're understanding.tq..
me,
your friends

*tadi buat sesi luahan perasaan masa kelas BEL..untuk tatapan semua.of corse my grammar have a lot of broke.haha...go back and practise.he

Comments

  1. surat yang sgt ikhlas & ditulis dr hati, HAHAHA
    *berguling aku gelak, baca*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala...
    aq ni bel 110...
    huh...
    dari hati so kene ar ikut ati..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehh... ni cher sal sape?
    klo ak... s0e ler...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. law ko rase ko 2 ar jwapannye..
    law x, bukanlah...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sudah berakhir episod si betong.

Hierarki Mentaliti Kelas Bawahan

Quizizz dalam PdPc